Thursday, February 28, 2013

02/28/13 Thursday Watchlist (14 stocks)

Market: $SPY rebounded w/ strength, perhaps a correction to be previous long red candle. Who knows, but as always play the sentiment (red/green).

My strategy is mostly daytrading and short-selling but I will buy good set-ups for day- or swing trade.

Short Watch:

HOV (ill-financial, im short 6.10) - Spiked abit more but could not break thru 6.12 res which its still testing. I shorted at 6.10 for position as it started to breakdown some supp levels. This could still push if house market keeps spiking, but its a def short if it spikes again. However, as i said Earnings is on 3/6/13 so I wouldn't short it if it holds above 5.50 going into that week. This is part of the reason why I want to leave this stock alone and focus on easier plays.

LCAV (ill-financial) - potential short when key supp 2.85 cracks.

EJ (ill-financial) - faded more on Wednesday. potential short when key supp at 4.25 cracks.

EDAP (seeking alpha pump) - is holding up but under 4.25 res. Potential short in the ext few days esp if it spikes big.

AAMRQ (over-extended) - vol is fading bad so it could start fading thru supp. potential short when it takes out intraday supp at 2.47.

RSOL (ill-financial) - this stock is worthless and has low short-interest. I covered into the bounce because I lost patience on Tuesday but it dropped to 1.85 on Wednesday. Patience pays. Potential short on any decent spike.

MBLX (over-extended) - this is still spiking on no news. Perked up some on Wednesday as I expected but vol is still dry. In a bull market day this could squeeze shorts thru 2.37 key res. Potential short soon when it starts cracking supp. But I wouldn't short at these levels. 2.16, 2.37 and 2.57 are key.

SQNM (ill-financial) - Key supp at 4 is holding up, so no play until it cracks 4 on the 30min chart if it or bounces big.

Long Watch:

CSIQ (ill-financial, im long 3.98) - this stock is crap and is a short on any big spikes. However, it released news Wed morning as it held above key supp 3.80. I would not be short here as this could spike big on this Sales Agreement news. I bought at 3.98 on strength as it perked to test r/g but it could not go green. I am anticipating some morning action but will sell if it does nothing going into midday. This is a potential short when it fails to b/o.

NEON (momo stock) - this is from TimAlerts watchlsit. It has good technical chart and lots of vol on all time frames. This is set to breakout soon. watching it pattern for a clean b/o thru 5.75

PAMT (momo stock) - this is also from TimAlerts. It has great chart and alot of hype sepculating around its deal w/ big names like MCD as PR is expected. This could breakout in anticipation of news. Waiting for a clean breakout thru 11.5

CCUR (promo stock) - dip buying seems to have begun. this is a potential buy when it b/o 8/8.16 res zone

Swing Watch:
While I believe these stocks will recover nicely, it is tricky to buy in this market. I would wait until the market starts to bottom before entering above supp/res.

JVA (rebound) - I'm a sucka for this stock for 3 reasons: (1) solid financial growth/undervalued; (2) lots of shorts; (3) great chart. No play yet let it pattern w.r.t the market. Im watching 7.32 and 7.5

GEVO (rebound) - is recovering given the eps growth and the vol. No play yet, let it pattern. I'm watching it pattern about key level

No comments:

Post a Comment