Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/06/12 Thur Watchlist

Profits:
Yesterday: +$406
December: +$434

I haven't posted a watchlist in the past few days because I have been so busy traveling and trading from my mobile.

Market: $SPY is doing as I expect. It fades then bounces. In this market I am short biased but prepared to go long and short so just play the price action.

WATCHLIST:
Let me say that SureTrader has stepped there game up by more than doubling their short avaliabilities. This is the greatest business move they could ever do. Now I can finally short sell scam stocks and make alot more moeny.

SQNM - I nailed my short here for $100bucks. This recent earnings loser had a very high short interest (14 days to cover as of 11/15) thats why they squeezed it for a couple weeks, now that the shorts have covered its time to short it back to where it belongs.

VVUS - also another recent earnings loser with a lower short interest so its run could be over here. Supp at 10.5, so I will wait for that to get taken out for confirmation.

EBOD - this is a sketchy Chinese stock that is up nearly 100% due to a seeking alpha article. It is a def short. I'll be watching it near res at 5.0 and 6.2 as it seems to be holding supp at 3.5.

ACAD - is still one of the most over-extended stocks on the market (now EBOD joins the ranks). There is natural supp in the 4.6s but I am more interested in supp crack at 4.5 for probable panic to short for quick trade because I don't like being in trades more than an hour or two. Plenty of downside swing but a quick 50cents of downside is all I'm looking for.

Pumps:
PFNI - SMA pump perking up to test EMA20-daily. Potential dip buy at above 0.42. Res at 0.46 and 0.6

PBCW - PPS pump with too many front runners imo so I expect a washout/big dip to 0.1 or lower for a dip buy bounce play.

SVEN - APS pump patterning nicely. A potential dip buy above 0.27 with upside to retest highs at 0.33


No comments:

Post a Comment