Wednesday, January 23, 2013

01/23/13 Wednesday Watchlist




Friday&Tuesday: -$95
Cumulative Gains: -$320
I started with a new $2k account on 01/15/12; I will try to grow to $20k by end of tax season.

Market: $SPY still breaking out so be bullish.

WATCHLIST.

JVA (I am long 7.28 swing) - is still breaking out and i think the big breakout could come soon.

TELK (im long 1.95 avg)- i bought into the close for a prob gap-up but I got news bonus when they released PR a/h. This has power. I added at 2.20 pm because i think its headed for 3+.
ONVO - watching it pattern for a 6.0 b/o
TC - watching it pattern for a 4.50 b/o, but I may front run it on a dip towards 4.25. this could hit 5.5+
AVTC - I'll wait for 7.0 b/o
GV - i will be scalping this on momo.
SGMO - also momo play to scalp
+AAMRQ - technicals on this is sick. if it can successfully mornign spike, this will be a beast. has upside to key res 4.92, but may test 4 first. This is also a good short when it tops.



OTC's
MJNA, AMBS - just watching them repattern.

SWVI - this is the new APS pick. I don't by right out the gate. I will wait for it to pattern. Potential long.


+Morning spike watch.

gl. peace
-ss23

No comments:

Post a Comment